CyberThread dmcm team

Thursday 10 March 2011

Breakfast club at Giraffe Spinningfields

I decided to pay Spinningfields a visit and treat myself to some food at Giraffe.
I have only been in this restaurant once before, and that was a couple of years ago in Kensington - London. I enjoyed my visit back then, so I was very excited to visit it again, particularly since this time it is closer to home in Manchester’s Spinningfields.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a bit of a gym goer and always go for healthier options, so I decided to treat myself to Giraffe’s Ulitmate Superfoods Rude Health Muesli. How many healthy words could they fit in one sentence? Anyway, jokingaside,  It was lovely and I’ll definitely be back for some more…
 This is definitely one of my favourite places in Spinningfields!  You don’t have to make a compromise between great quality food and price, as Giraffe is always doing money off vouchers, and some special deals.
For instance this moth Spinningfields yellow cardholders are able to enjoy exclusive offer of 30% off their food bill.  
In adition to this Giraffe is not only good food, but also offer fun & drinks. Tvery now and then they organise quiz night, the next one is on the 21st of March, and I hope to see you there!


Feel free to comment and share your experience!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete